- You need to know how to teach yourself entire units of any given topic
- You will check your online banking more than any time in your life
- 50% of the friends you make as a freshman will be gone by junior year
- Its more like the Freshman 25
- The library is not a “quiet place to study”
- You will go through atleast 3 new phones
- Sleep and rest are not the same thing
- You will constantly have a feeling of “everyone has more money than me.”
And don’t buy your textbooks from the University Store unless you HAVE too
financial aid knows when and where you will or will not run out of enough aid to pay for your education after you complete your fafsa.
salesmen are usually chosen to be you admission representatives. take that for what it is.
there are times when you will always feel less than. do not let that break you.
and most of the professors don’t give a fuck. if you find one that does, cling to him/her like the last breaths of life